The Captain's Log

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Do ye keep a Log?

Every day
24
39%
Every Week
37
61%
 
Total votes: 61

User avatar
Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Monobaz » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:42 am

November '69

Nef Yoo seams 2 b behavin' reel straynge loike.
e' b fix8ted with thee nummer "69" and 'e
b callin' wun ov them uvver memmers "Unka Nancy"!
Wot duz 'e meen?
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5104
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby DaveL » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:56 pm

YArr Date: 1716
Location: coast of North Carolina

Arghhh, it appears that me crew keeps getting infiltrated by some geezer who pretends to be one of the bilge workers. Turns out he's only here to harvest our rum collection, so he can open up his own tavern and claim it as his own. He also keeps mumblin' sumthin' bad about an Olive Garden.

His latest disguise has sumthin to do with Butts or sumthin weird. However the crew is on to 'im. We be preparin a keel haulin, or alternatively 'im being dipped in honey and left near the nearest ant colony.

Image

Have at him boys!!!
Manatee Singles
http://www.hotdugong.com

Is it June 2017 yet?

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby ChowMein » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Aye Aye Capin !

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Noooooooo!

doan do dat ....

i waitin fur uncca Nancy 2 giff me dem buuks 2 sel

we gunna maek lotsa munny , rrrrrr .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 am

DaveL wrote:YArr Date: 1716
Location: coast of North Carolina

Arghhh, it appears that me crew keeps getting infiltrated by some geezer who pretends to be one of the bilge workers. Turns out he's only here to harvest our rum collection, so he can open up his own tavern and claim it as his own. He also keeps mumblin' sumthin' bad about an Olive Garden.

His latest disguise has sumthin to do with Butts or sumthin weird. However the crew is on to 'im. We be preparin a keel haulin, or alternatively 'im being dipped in honey and left near the nearest ant colony.

Image

Have at him boys!!!


Deer capinz log
rrrrdate-noaw
i inna oshun

tha imposterior bin bandid :lurk:
butt ee kum bakk :facewall:
butt i findid tha errwik :fsm_rock: :welcome:
rrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Monobaz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:28 am

Wot's 'is name Nef Yoo?
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 am

Yup !

dats et .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Deer cappinz log

oi findid tha cannon feef hooz naim be Urk Tha Cannon Feef , he lass be kawld buttlicking22erwix but haff
sins bekum StayfurstyErrwik .
oi be hot on his trayull rrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5104
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby DaveL » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:05 am

YArrr Date: 1717
Location: Me Cottage Garden
Subject: Earwig infestashun

Can someone please help me poor garden? Oi appears to be gettin' infested with Earwigs in me strawberry patch. The damn blighter keep appearin whenever Oi start talkin about the Loose Canon or other great literary works. Oi haves no idea why they keep appearin'. They appear to be mutatin' into different types. '

When we get rid of one Earwig, we end up getting another Earwig, pretending to be all harmonious, only to start eatin' me prized strawberrries.

Can ye tell all these Earwigs that in futire Oi be sprinklin' the strawberries with powdered laxative?

Yarrrr...if they keep it up, then we may have to rename them, Butt-wigs.

Image

YARRR GO STEAL SOMEONE ELSES CANON YE BLIGHTER!!
Manatee Singles
http://www.hotdugong.com

Is it June 2017 yet?

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 am

DaveL wrote:YArrr Date: 1717
Location: Me Cottage Garden
Subject: Earwig infestashun

Can someone please help me poor garden? Oi appears to be gettin' infested with Earwigs in me strawberry patch. The damn blighter keep appearin whenever Oi start talkin about the Loose Canon or other great literary works. Oi haves no idea why they keep appearin'. They appear to be mutatin' into different types. '

When we get rid of one Earwig, we end up getting another Earwig, pretending to be all harmonious, only to start eatin' me prized strawberrries.

Can ye tell all these Earwigs that in futire Oi be sprinklin' the strawberries with powdered laxative?

Yarrrr...if they keep it up, then we may have to rename them, Butt-wigs.

Image

YARRR GO STEAL SOMEONE ELSES CANON YE BLIGHTER!!


rrrr ! hi gunna mush tha jooceliver owt of 'im rrr :welcome:
rrrrrrrr
r
rrrrrrrrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5104
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby DaveL » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:26 am

YArr Date: 1717
Location: Murican Eagles Nest
Subject: Bunny Killers

Yarrr...can someone tell me why we appear to be gettin' an infestashun of carnivorous birds in Portsmouth? Every time Oi put a pet rabbit in me back yard, some gigantic bird zooms down, asking me where me Canon is, and eats me bunny. Can ye please go huntin somewhere else, Oi be gettin' protein deficiency. Those rabbits are for me cookin' pot ye blighters.

If ye keep it up I'll zap you wiv me bird baldness zapper ye blighters!!

Image
Manatee Singles
http://www.hotdugong.com

Is it June 2017 yet?

User avatar
'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Tha deep south but north of tha wall

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 am

Cap Tins Log:
17sumthing
Where kan I find a new vice pressydent at this late stage? All his fevvers rrr fawling owt, aarrrgh! :furious:

User avatar
'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Tha deep south but north of tha wall

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 am

Option too i suppose. Nef Yoo wear rrr yew? I needs a new run in' mate.

User avatar
'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Tha deep south but north of tha wall

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:41 am

And get moi a wig or a hat or somethink, just in case, aaarrrggh!

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The Captain's Log

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:26 pm

DaveL wrote:YArr Date: 1717
Location: Murican Eagles Nest
Subject: Bunny Killers

Yarrr...can someone tell me why we appear to be gettin' an infestashun of carnivorous birds in Portsmouth? Every time Oi put a pet rabbit in me back yard, some gigantic bird zooms down, asking me where me Canon is, and eats me bunny. Can ye please go huntin somewhere else, Oi be gettin' protein deficiency. Those rabbits are for me cookin' pot ye blighters.

If ye keep it up I'll zap you wiv me bird baldness zapper ye blighters!!

Image


iz ye noaw gunna stuff im
an wub im wiff budder
an stik im inna ovfin ?
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.


Return to “Pirate Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests