Pirate Ship - need your help

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Cap'n Grey Beard
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Pirate Ship - need your help

Postby Cap'n Grey Beard » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:25 pm

All hail the sauce! My name is Cap'n Grey Beard.

Contrary to the hate mail post ‘you'll never be able to buy a pirate ship’. I have just bought a ship and i am converting her to a pirate live aboard so as to bring more pirates to the Mediterranean and avert global warming in this area. I am building pasta cannon and meatball launchers as i intend to fire ragu at the needy.

I intend to rescue standed migrants and search for sucken treasure.

I will be launching a fb page and youtube channel so you can follow my progress if you are interested. I am a direct decendant of Ramen Ramenson and Nudella Nudledottir the celebrated vicking partners who 1000 years ago famously invent the helmet with the horns on the inside! Norse Pirate without equal. They gave candies to children before that became a bit creepy...

I hope to launch a kickstarter this year to help in converting my ship to a pirate ship and hope you will all get involved. I have applied for my ordination and hope to offer weddings aboard from 2017. I have 4 double en suite cabins and extra bohemian accomodation when necessary.

I will be offering the various crew positions in exchange for sponsorship. So if you want to be a member of my crew roster watch out for my campaign. My pirate wench and i have jacked in our jobs and sold all our worldly possessions to follow his Bowliness’ path – the way of the pirate. If you wish to know more or get involved please mail me at waltonasatgeemale.com - You know what i mean. ;)

I will post some pictures shortly of our refit.

Arghahaha!

Grey Beard :nefyoobash:

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Re: Pirate Ship - need your help

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:20 am

Um , i b thee dredded pyrite Nef Yoo Blak Beer , cappin off thee gude shup Lollypoop an' commaner ov da fleat . Mebbe u dud’nt no but everbuddy godda duz wot i sez an' ye not a loud 2 wak me onna hed wiff a big amma in yore fust posst . Ye kin fix thee leeky shup wiff chewy gum an’ tikky taep works 4 sum fings . Um , ye mite wont a gude Norduck faering juss en kase tha tikky taep getz wet . Eny sunkt twessurre ye finds ye godda giff Nef Yoo 60% off thee top an’ da uvver 40% ye kin shaer wiff alla dem uffer skuvee lann lubbers . Well cum 2 da 4rum an’ gude lukk wiff thee boet werks . NYBB .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Cap'n Grey Beard
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re: Pirate Ship - need your help

Postby Cap'n Grey Beard » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 am

I'll send ye rom for yah headache!

Arghahaha!

Return to “Pirate Discussion”