The Scurvy Dog - Yer first drink be on the house

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:27 pm

tea makes you....WOWIE!!!
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:41 pm

Uh oh! Why, spake o the devil!

<Toothless Kate scuttles into the bar. Throws her cutlass on the floor, pulls up a stool and puts her elbows on the bar. Says "Eeeeeikk kyyssslleeeeea askskrrrssssgh! Aaaargh!">

Inn-keeper, says I, would ye be so kind as to fetch me colleague here some rum. How is things back at The Primrose me hearty? All is well I'm hopin'

<Toothless Kate says: Eeifnkddkk kkeeeaaaaa *$*@$#!! iidennesssekkkks ssaaaaa! *%##! Argh!>

We've really gots to do somethin about that cat some time very soon! Poor old Sanchez. His nerves are near shot, really.
Aaarrrrgggh!

Reed me booke. It's got pirates innit http:\\how-to-find-love.com

black bart
Resident Weevil

Ears

Postby black bart » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:04 am

Arrrrr...either that toothless Kate needs ta see a dentist...or I needs ta get me ears seringed!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:12 pm

Now, be civil Captin Bart (don't get her riled up).

If ye had no teeth and spoke an obscure Polynesian dialect, you might also have trouble making yerself understood.
Aaarrrrgggh!

black bart
Resident Weevil

Volcano

Postby black bart » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:50 am

Put her in the dictionary...she be a foine lass an no mistake. I loiks a Polynesian wench meself. They cooks ye up a foine Breadfruit Curry and afore ye knows it, ye baint even noticin the Volcano eruptin just outside the window!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:45 pm

ARR-oha...too roight!! unless dey wen make da one "haole speshul breadfruit curry" 'n' den da eruptin' volcano no be outta doors..if'n yez catches my drift..
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:11 pm

SAucy Gert (head ale wench at the Admiral Benbow) saunters in
Well hello every one
I'll have a pint o ye best bitter

boy I've had a long day over at the Admiral Benbow...... so many thirsty pirates and so many unsupecting commoners to drug so the can be sanghaied into service on the various ships and all.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:09 pm

ARR-oha..Saucy G! yer next'uns on me an' da crew uv da "Weeping Pustule"..dem shanghai-ees yez bin sendin' ovah bin werry useful..excep' fo' da one wot calls 'emselfs "emos"..yunno da ones wot be all sulky and 'tuded up, wear black an' gen'ly be depressed abaht ever't'ing? ya, well, we bin usin' 'em t' troll fo' sharks (da "emos" seem t'enjoy it! gives sumpin REAL t' be depressed abaht..)..but, overall, yer crop uv commoners/landlubbers allus be a welcome haddition t' our group...in fac', barkeep, coupl' mo' "Captain's Delights" o' wotevvah da lady wants & da same-same t' Toot'less Kate..AARRGGHH!! :fsm_yarr:

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:01 pm

<Eiidhni idiiiiidkkks &*[email protected]!! skIIIIiiiskkke. Argh!>

Toothless Kate says thank ye very much, Dan and Aloha. Most gentlemanlike of ye (no offence an all).

I'd best confine me own crew ter quarters for the duration if there be any shanghai-ing going on in port, most especially young Sanchez, silly young feller, ye never know. I wouldn't want to lose any of em, most especially not him least of all. Best cabin boy ever was.
Aaarrrrgggh!

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:14 pm

ARR-oha..Cap'n tanguerra..yez whelk-om an' no offense taken..oi finks mos' uv da shanghai-eers no go poach on anudda ship's croo, but yer thought abaht keepin' yer croo close-by be smart..cuz as we all know croo be a feckless bunch at bes' (in port..onna high seas, dey be X-imp-lee-arry, cuz dey gots no w'ere else t' go..[dinghys?? cap'n's gig?? yez mus' be keedeeng!]..keeps 'em focussed on larnin' proper pillaging tekneeks)..

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:36 am

Argh! Dan, ye knows of which ye speaks. Feckless be not the word.

Last time I let em off the ship for a bit of shore leave I had to go and fish em out of a fan-tan game, what had got somewhat out o hand over the course of a day or two.

I found em all in their underwears and about to try to wager the rest. Not a man of 'em was sober and they had already lost me favourite pet monkey. Lucky I arrived when I did! I had to box a few ears that evenin' I assure you.

Mind you, old Kate got the monkey back with only a minor amount of bloodshed, so all's well that ends well.
Aaarrrrgggh!

black bart
Resident Weevil

Monkey

Postby black bart » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:57 am

Arrrrrrrr, if ye bin playin cards or gamblin round these parts ye be lucky ye baint lost yer monkey, yer pony and yer even yer last Lady Godiva!

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:53 am

<IIeeiigig igiiishh Hhehhshhe hheheh *&%#@@W!!. EEeififisn nds deadjj jelaaaioo aaaa. Phewy! *%@%$#!! Argh!>

Ol' Kate says she be very partial to a bit of pony herself. It be a rare delicacy where we come from, that's for sure. Yer can keep yer Lady Godivas. Bah! She says.

<Hehehe! Arrgigh hhe shehejsss hhhoiid! Har har har! Argh!>

Aye! 'Twere a rare sight to see that monkey theivin' varmint hung out the winder by his underdrawers! I thought I'd split me sides! He should a knowd better than te contradict ye me dear! He knows now, of course. Are ye still getting them parcels at Christmas?

<iieisiid skkkesaaalkoo &*%*@%%##!! kaddiekaidd. Argh!>

Well, that's all to the good. We won't have to activate Plan B then.
Aaarrrrgggh!

black bart
Resident Weevil

Rhyming

Postby black bart » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:27 am

Oh crikey...looks loik we needs a Cockney Rhymin slang dictionary as well as a pirate one.

tanguerra
Brewmeister

Postby tanguerra » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Oh, old Kate can't read! Let alone by rhymin in any foreign lingo Captin Bart Sir.
Aaarrrrgggh!

Return to “Pirate Discussion”