Blatant Advertising

General Forum Announcements

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Re: Blatant Advertising

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm proud to announce that I am using Shapeways (see shapeways.com) to help make nice little trinkets for His tastiest followers!
Shapeways is basically a guy (or gal, or bunch of guys/gals, I don't honestly know) who bought a bunch of 3D printers, made a website for you to upload your 3D creations, and sell them to the masses. IMPORTANT: I am NOT selling mine, not in the sense that I profit in any way from it, other than the knowledge that I helped spread a little noodly goodness (read on for more info on this)
Visit my shop, called, "Noodly Trinkets". This is the URL:https://www.shapeways.com/shops/noodly-trinkets.
The products I am creating are:
Not marked up in ANY WAY. The entire cost of each product in each different material is purely the cost calculated by Shapeways. I physically cannot lower the price anymore. The price consists completely of shipping, material cost, and shapeways.com standard per sqmm fee (so they can profit and stay in business).
Never GOING to be marked up.
Available in every material, from white, strong, flexible plastic to real gold.
Are great for promoting Pastafarianism and the FSM, and
They work wonders as handouts, being cheap, small, portable, and simple!
Tune in for updates, and there are still more products to come! :fsm_yarr: :pirate_fish:

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

UPDATE: The noodly finger beckons you!
Have you ever felt the need to symbolically touch someone with a noodly appendage :fsm: :fsm_float: ? Then THIS is for YOU!!!
Introducing the noodly appendage you can wear on your finger! Just slip it on, and touch whomever you need to!
You can order it in White Strong & Flexible plastic and paint it a noodly color, add designs to it, engrave it with your name, or whathaveyou! :love:
You could even have 20 NOODLY APPENDAGES AT ONCE!!!!!!! They work on FEET, TOO!!!!
Information regarding size can be found on the product's page, https://www.shapeways.com/product/VBABS ... of-the-fsm.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:UPDATE: The noodly finger beckons you!
Have you ever felt the need to symbolically touch someone with a noodly appendage :fsm: :fsm_float: ? Then THIS is for YOU!!!
Introducing the noodly appendage you can wear on your finger! Just slip it on, and touch whomever you need to!
You can order it in White Strong & Flexible plastic and paint it a noodly color, add designs to it, engrave it with your name, or whathaveyou! :love:
You could even have 20 NOODLY APPENDAGES AT ONCE!!!!!!! They work on FEET, TOO!!!!
Information regarding size can be found on the product's page, https://www.shapeways.com/product/VBABS ... of-the-fsm.

Yeeeetch :barf: :barf: :barf:
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Return to “Announcements”