It would appear that Roy is now an Admin.

General Forum Announcements

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

It would appear that Roy is now an Admin.

Postby Roy Hunter » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello Pasta People,

It would appear that I am now an Admin, and no longer a Mod.

Because you have all read and understood comprehensively the Rules and Procedures post, I don't need to explain to you how my role has changed. All you need to know is that it has changed.

If you need to contact an Admin, Qwerty, DaveL and Cardinal Q are also available. It's just more likely that you'll get me, as of the time of writing. This may change, your mileage may vary, the value of your investment may decrease as well as increase, your home may be at risk.

But anyway, I am now an Admin. If you need an Admin, I am one. Thank you, carry on.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

bonsaiherb
Fusilli Fuselier

Re: It would appear that Roy is now an Admin.

Postby bonsaiherb » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:36 pm

CONTGRAaaaaaaaaaaaTS.

but considering your own avatar I read something regarding the Scots and some crapola about being non Scot. Will you really be able to be impartial? And what about the Yanks and Canucks on this side of the pond?

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Congratulations Roy.
..... Will you really be able to be impartial? And what about the Yanks and Canucks on this side of the pond?

As for impartiality, give them heaps Roy!
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Roy Hunter

Postby Roy Hunter » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:08 am

I hate everyone equally. That's about as impartial as it gets.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:29 am

Spoken like a true dictator Roy.
I hate everyone equally. ....

That's the spirit!
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:46 pm

What Roy failed to say is that I am now him. I have taken over his personality, character, and charm. So if you need modding and need to contact Roy the Mod's Ghost in the Machine, just substitute the new label.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Roy Hunter

Postby Roy Hunter » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Griffin wrote:What Roy failed to say is that I am now him. I have taken over his personality, character, and charm. So if you need modding and need to contact Roy the Mod's Ghost in the Machine, just substitute the new label.

So you are now me...

...and I am not me any more?

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Griffin wrote:....I have taken over his personality, character, and charm....

I have heard of a person with a split personality, but a single personality belonging to two people! Now that is scary!! Does that make you two half-wits?? :confused:
Find yourselves a good psychologist lads and work it through. And congratulations Griffin on your new role as "Other Stuff Moderator".

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 am

Roy Hunter wrote:So you are now me...

...and I am not me any more?

Possibly. I haven't taken the test yet. I have no idea who you are; I think Admins have to suppress their real character.

Thanks Monobaz.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Roy Hunter

Postby Roy Hunter » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:05 am

Oh that's a relief! A Practice Nurse once asked me what kind of contraception I used. I answered "My personality".

Thanks, I'm here all week...

bonsaiherb
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby bonsaiherb » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Oh that's a relief! A Practice Nurse once asked me what kind of contraception I used. I answered "My personality".

Now this might be a post better suited to the frozen Yanks/Brit debate - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50779

You have a "Practice Nurse" and we have "Nurse Practitioners." 'A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.' I have been examined and treated by them and found them to far better than the doctors who were too busy to treat me.

That said, I would be a tad cautious about being treated by a "Practice Nurse."

Hope the birth control issue and your comment "my personality" did not preclude the conception of little Hunters. Image

Return to “Announcements”