Can anybody else please share and sight my 17 year old son petition to have the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

michael72
Conchigliette Convert

Can anybody else please share and sight my 17 year old son petition to have the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

Postby michael72 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:16 pm

My son is trying to get the attention of the secretary of state for Illinois regarding their refusal to acknowledge the legitimacy of a pastafarians requirement of pasta strainer adornment in official photos.

After allowing him to wear one in his license photo they wrote him a nasty letter threatening to revoke his license if he didn't retake his photo.

Please look over it at change.org sign amd share the petition to every pastafarian you know.

CHARLIE

Cardinal Fang
Lord of Linguini

Re: Can anybody else please share and sight my 17 year old son petition to have the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monst

Postby Cardinal Fang » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:50 am

Link?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

MourningStar
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Can anybody else please share and sight my 17 year old son petition to have the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monst

Postby MourningStar » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

re-bump

Links or news articles please? So we can has cause!!!!! :welcome:
The circumstances of the world are continually changing, and the opinions of men change also; and as government is for the living, and not for the dead, it is the living only that has any right in it. That which may be thought right and found convenient in one age, may be thought wrong and found inconvenient in another. In such cases, who is to decide, the living, or the dead? -Thomas Paine

Return to “The Cause”