MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

beagle
Brewmeister

Postby beagle » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:54 am

Contemplating waking up on my hill.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:30 am

Contemplating contemplating on My hill.

:D
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:55 am

contemplating the inherent and ahborrent implications of contemplation on my hill.

with a fork!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Con

Postby black bart » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:01 am

Contemplating the thoughts of Confucius on My Hill and coming up with such gems as:
Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:05 am

Contemplating coffee on my hill...aggh, whoever deicide that school should start early in the morning should be beaten up. Even if they're dead.
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:07 am

I second that motion! furthermore, little kids go to school at like, what 9? 10? and then highschoolers (like myself) have to be getting up at 5 o' clock am!

the kids are getting up at 5 anyway!!! highschoolers'd just sleep in, and possibly be less grouchy. possibly.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:12 am

Eight thirty for the little kids around here. I have to be there by 7:40, which while it isn't bad, its too early for a regular schedual. >< I think, anyway, and I heard something about a study that showed that when high schoolers were allowed to show up whenever they wanted, their test scores shot up quite nicely.

Coffee now for me! Yay!

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Hedge Hog

Postby black bart » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Still contemplating on My Hill the great thoughts of Confucius and coming up with:
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

and
he who eats the Hedge Hog without first making it into a flavour for salted crisps is a veritable fool
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:21 am

wondering if theres a confucious saying involving Fish Head Stew, and probably salt.

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:24 am

TnT Hill is appalled at the recent number on post that neglected to claim "my hill."
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

NeuroFreak
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby NeuroFreak » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:42 pm

Thinking on my hill how funny it is that I think my 9:40am classes in college are too early but in high school I had to catch a bus at 7am. :D
"...the heavens are filled with rarefied, luminous spaghetti..." - Vonnegut

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:48 pm

Life goes on here on TnT Hill.
It's kitten cleaning time.
-----(\ /)------

-----(o.o)-----

----(> <)-----

This is Bunny.

Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.

To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.

To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm

poor kitty in the sink...

run, kitty, run!!! run, wild and freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

instilling adolescent feline insurrections on teripies hill..

black bart
Resident Weevil

Wise

Postby black bart » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:55 am

Qwerty (who is as wise as Confucius himself!) wrote:

wondering if theres a confucious saying involving Fish Head Stew, and probably salt

indeed there is (on My Hill):

He who adds salt to Fish Head Stew doth not know the value of his salt for he may not afterwards taste it.

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:18 am

Attempting to watch Captian Planet on my hill.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”