"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Re: "Religion" of Hate

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 am

I was actually trying to go to the site and give them a link to this thread so they can see for themselves but it wouldn't let me register.
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:59 am

Holy Macaroni....here, dude, I have the perfect solution....

When you can convince all of Christianity that it has disrepected Judaism by parodying it, then we can talk about one dumb word we almost share.

Otherwise.....SHOVE OFF YA SCURVY DOG!!
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby elijah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:39 am

Dan (dat haole dude) wrote:does that mean my wishes to speak fluent Hawai'ian, pull a triple body-weight dead lift, and bodysurf a clean 12'(3.5m) wave are all going to be realized??

Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains.
lordpunkmonk wrote:so you just don't care that it is a pun

It just doesn't negate its defamatory capacity, in fact it affirms it.
Robbobrob wrote:When you can convince all of Christianity that it has disrepected Judaism by parodying it, then we can talk about one dumb word we almost share.

That would not only be counterproductive as all of Christianity does not parody Judaism, as is taught in kindergarten, no Instance of abuse validates another.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 pm

elijah wrote:
Robbobrob wrote:When you can convince all of Christianity that it has disrepected Judaism by parodying it, then we can talk about one dumb word we almost share.

That would not only be counterproductive as all of Christianity does not parody Judaism, as is taught in kindergarten, no Instance of abuse validates another.

So you say....but the Jews feel MUCH differently on the subject, to the Jews: ALL OF CHRISTIANITY IS A MOCKERY OF THE PROPHACIES STILL TO BE REVEALED BY GOD, ie all the ones Christians say belong to Jesus....and all you have is us using a name that sounds similar to one you hold dear. Hardly a comparison of how lopsided they have been mocked as opposed to how you have been supposedly mocked.

time to grow up and put your big boy pants on, the world does not care how you feel, only you can make you offended and feel abused.

- Mark Twain.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:18 pm

If Christianity were taught in kindergarten, I'd sue the school board for incompetence......FINALLY, you mention something that has something to do with why there are Pastafarians. Bravo.

- Mark Twain.

elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby elijah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Robbobrob wrote: Hardly a comparison of how lopsided they have been mocked as opposed to how you have been supposedly mocked.

No comparison needed since "pastafarianism" as a mockery of Rastafarian Messianic Jews is a function of the same injustice. Secondly I never mentioned Christianity being taught in kindergarten but that "two wrongs don't make a right" is, interestingly then Christianity is indirectly taught in kindergarten. I now see more clearly where FSMist's roots in opposition to "Intelligent design" lie.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 pm

elijah wrote:
Robbobrob wrote: Hardly a comparison of how lopsided they have been mocked as opposed to how you have been supposedly mocked.

No comparison necessary since "pastafarianism" as a mockery of messianic judaism, is a function of the same injustice. Secondly I never mentioned Christianity being taught in kindergarten but that "two wrongs don't make a right" is, interestingly then Christianity is indirectly taught in kindergarten. I now see more clearly where FSMist's roots in opposition to "Intelligent design" lie.

Oh, my apologies, I was so wanting for you to actually make a point that had anything to do with true Pastafarianism, I ended up hallucinating one. So sorry that you are incapable of at least talking to us about our beliefs. Instead you make boring attacks on our SATIRE, and not about our REAL POINT!!!

Sadly, you continue to cloud your vision with your hatred for anything that is not your point of view.

Messianic Judaism? Now there is a mockery of judaism if ever there was one, and deserves to be mocked. Ick.

- Mark Twain.

elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby elijah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 pm

The point of Justice that ID should not be taught in schools I have no cause to attack, and even when a movement that represented such a cause degenerates into an orgy of slander such action is ultimately self punitive. I am bringing the ignorance to your attention as a matter of compassion.

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:16 pm

If all you see from this site is an "orgy of slander", then you utterly fail at life and everything.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:00 pm

I leave for a few hours and elijah is already calling us orgies of slander.

I weep at the thought that there might be people as defiant and stubborn as you
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:18 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:I leave for a few hours and elijah is already calling us orgies of slander.

I weep at the thought that there might be people as defiant and stubborn as you

There are people as stubborn and defiant as he. It's not a maybe, sadly.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby elijah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:33 pm

And in the continuing spirit of my charity and against my better judgment, since I know that Christianity's supposed existence as a mockery of Judaism is presented as distraction from a guilty conscience and has absolutely no relevance to the fact that the term Pastafarian is unjust slander, I will mention that proclamations that "all jews see christianity as mocking their religion" as opposed to a difference of opinion, is just more defamation to tack to your file. Unlike "pastafarian" which is a base pun from a mind light years beneath true theological understanding, Christians and Jews not only refrain from belittling one another but advocate for each others respect. Declarations of their division along the lines seen here is a tactic used by those who are hostile to both as was Nazi Germany. There is nothing as stubborn and defiant as people who persist in sealing their place in eternal suffering by trampling the dignity they then expect.

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:02 pm

first off he didn't make that generalization he said that alot of jews see it as a mockery of their religion not all

and second we are done with you you may leave now

elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby elijah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:first off he didn't make that generalization he said that alot of jews see it as a mockery of their religion not all

Actually he made no distinction...
Robbobrob wrote:to the Jews: ALL OF CHRISTIANITY IS A MOCKERY

Wow, guess I can leave now.

thelastpirate
Vermicelli Vizier
Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Postby thelastpirate » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:31 pm

elijah wrote:The point of Justice that ID should not be taught in schools I have no cause to attack, and even when a movement that represented such a cause degenerates into an orgy of slander such action is ultimately self punitive. I am bringing the ignorance to your attention as a matter of compassion.

Are you opposed to all forms of satire?

Return to “Locked Posts”