This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.
Moderator: Other Stuff Mods
- ubidubikid #1
- Lumache Lieutenant
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm
- Location: one computer down from ubidubium
ubidubikid #1 wrote:How about the famous matching deer and bunny?
Am I the only one who can't see the picture there? Just the word "image"? Friggin board.
Edit: never mind, it's working now.
- Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
- Posts: 9663
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Surrey, England.
Elvalia wrote:I like it. I actually recently became the proud owner of the collector's edition of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Watch the extras How To Use Your Coconuts is an excellent public information film
- Desperate, twisted cookie pusher
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm
- Location: N.E PA
black bart wrote:FaithfulPirate42 wrote:I just took a leak, and it came out as a rainbow.
That's enlightening but...
What's that got to do with rabbits...creepy or otherwise?
Maybe he calls IT, his little hoppity hop.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests