This is where we confer honor on those who have earned the title of Prophet. Or, where we mock them. One or the other.
Moderator: Other Stuff Mods
- Desperate, twisted cookie pusher
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm
- Location: N.E PA
black bart wrote:Buck Bumping Bunny (referring to her recent incident).
I could have sworn she said it was a Doe. A deer. A female deer.
(sorry. couldn't help myself)
* You never know when I'll be watching.
- Senior New York Correspondent
- Posts: 9629
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 pm
- Location: Where the Sun don't shine
Quite a Pickle
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
- ET, the Extra Terrestrial
- Privvy Counselor
- Posts: 7058
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am
- Location: In the woods, watching
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick
What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling
English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
- Admirable Admiral Qwerty
- Posts: 12883
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:38 pm
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Any statistical increase in the usage of the emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
DavidH wrote:Thank gawd I didn't suggest Eskimo El.
Oh that's a good one...tis a pitty only old dirty minded uns like us will understand the significance.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
- Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
- Posts: 9906
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Here
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests