This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.
Moderator: Other Stuff Mods
- Roy Hunter
- If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
- Posts: 15347
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
- Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.
The Meaning Of Liff by John Lloyd and Douglas Adams defines 'Banff' as 'the expression on your face in your passport photograph'.
Your home town could end up being twinned with one of these silly places (I don't know if they go in for the Twinning in the US although I'm sure I heard that Basingstoke had been twinned with Hollywood).
- She Who Gets It
- Posts: 3343
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
- Location: Ex-Pyrate of the Canberrean, now bobbing about in Cork
It must be a joke. But it follows on neatly from our parallel universe diatribe and, in France, I did once once find myself on opposite sides of a duel carriageway to my dad (he was on the wrong side!)
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests