The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.
Moderator: All Things Mods
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Cardinal Fang
- Lord of Linguini
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
- Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI
- Roy Hunter
- If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
- Posts: 15274
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
- Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.
I have a friend, who is a friend of a friend of David Tennant. The Loose Canon read by Doctor Who sounds good to me. Any other suggestions? I reckon Sir Ian McKellern would have more than a little sympathy for the cause of Pastafarianism, and he doesn't need the money - he might do a freebie. Might even get Patrick Stewart to help...
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests