PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:18 am

YArrrr...

Oi hears she was a bit of an Irn Bru guzzler as well!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm
Location: Shropshire, Western England

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DavidH » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 am

Rumour was, she did various things to Henry that pleased him greatly but did not contribute to getting a son. :fsm_rock:

User avatar
black bart
Resident Weevil
Posts: 24540
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 am
Location: London

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby black bart » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 am

Fat Henry was a big turn off if you ask me.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 am

It's been a while...but 'ere we go again!!

MISS DECEMBER

Name: Muriel Bent-whistle

Occupation: North Pole toy maker (with a penchant for making surface to air missiles).

Likes: Hangin' out in the North Pole with a big hairy ugly white beared geezer, that looks like a Coca Cola advert.

Gettin' photo bombed by big Rasta dudes...

Dislikes: Flying anywhere over Portsmouth near DaveL's anti-aircraft facilities.

Where will you be be in 5 years time?: Well if the big fat hairy bloke doesn't cut me more pay, O'ill be opening me own anti aircraft business in the North Pole. Yarrr...come Christmas, that fat bugger won't make it off the ground!!!

Image
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:49 am

Yarrrr...in the midst of yet more 3rd party attempts attempts to publish the Loose Canon...we'll keep ye smilin'...'ere's Miss January for ye...

MISS JANUARY

Image

Name: Kimberley O'Farrell

Occupation: Saucy Wench

Likes: Makin' stuff to enhance your sausage, Worcestershire, Hangin out at Big Rons

Dislikes: Vegetarian Hippie types, Fasting for Lent

Where will you be in 5 years time?: Well if me sauce business takes off Oi be lookin to enhance everyone's sausage from Portsmouth to the West Indies. No sausages will be left unscathed!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 am

oi lykes Janurey an' sawse , rrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:39 am

YArrr...

It nearly be February...close ye eyes Nefyoo!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby ChowMein » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:08 pm

DaveL wrote:Yarrrr...in the midst of yet more 3rd party attempts attempts to publish the Loose Canon...we'll keep ye smilin'...'ere's Miss January for ye...

MISS JANUARY

Image

Name: Kimberley O'Farrell

Occupation: Saucy Wench

Likes: Makin' stuff to enhance your sausage, Worcestershire, Hangin out at Big Rons

Dislikes: Vegetarian Hippie types, Fasting for Lent

Where will you be in 5 years time?: Well if me sauce business takes off Oi be lookin to enhance everyone's sausage from Portsmouth to the West Indies. No sausages will be left unscathed!

:lech: Yarr

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:09 pm

dat me nu sittarr puddy tat rrrrrrrrrrrr :love:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 pm

MISS FEBRUARY

Image

Name: Georgette Christie

Occupation: Fishmonger and Sea Food Model

Likes: Ice cubes, impersinatin' mermaids, wearin' prawns (ie shrimp) in her hair, fallin' asleep in a pile of crustaceans.

Dislikes: Hot weather, things that go off in the sun, brushin me prawny hair at night

Where will you be in 5 years time?: Well if the sun gets any hotter, I'll be lookin to marry and have lots of little pirates to keep the global warmin' at bay. Me ice cubes have been meltin' alot lately.

Oi may need to hinvest in a good deodorant. When the lads get a whiff of me, they take orf.
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor
Posts: 7078
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 am
Location: In the woods, watching

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:36 pm

DaveL wrote:MISS FEBRUARY

Image

Name: Georgette Christie

Occupation: Fishmonger and Sea Food Model

Likes: Ice cubes, impersinatin' mermaids, wearin' prawns (ie shrimp) in her hair, fallin' asleep in a pile of crustaceans.

Dislikes: Hot weather, things that go off in the sun, brushin me prawny hair at night

Where will you be in 5 years time?: Well if the sun gets any hotter, I'll be lookin to marry and have lots of little pirates to keep the global warmin' at bay. Me ice cubes have been meltin' alot lately.

Oi may need to hinvest in a good deodorant. When the lads get a whiff of me, they take orf.

Oi dunno, Davey me lad. Looks loike she has crabs.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Iz et Januwary yet ?
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 am

Prawn to be wild!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

User avatar
StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: The depths of Archaide.

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:50 am

Again I find myself questioning why this thread exists . . .
Well, unlike Nef Yoo, I actually follow the main idea of a thread when I post, so here it goes:

Is this one of those magazines with aaaaaaaaaall those little cards in it?
You open up your subscription and all those little cards fall out.
And most of them come in your subscription package, ASKING YOU TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! :furious:

It better not have those little cards in it . . . aarrrrggghh . . . :fsm_yarr:

EDIT: Also, I'm told I overuse, " . . . ". Is that true?

User avatar
DaveL
Site Admin
Posts: 5134
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Van Diemens Land

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby DaveL » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:Again I find myself questioning why this thread exists . . .
Well, unlike Nef Yoo, I actually follow the main idea of a thread when I post, so here it goes:

Is this one of those magazines with aaaaaaaaaall those little cards in it?
You open up your subscription and all those little cards fall out.
And most of them come in your subscription package, ASKING YOU TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! :furious:

It better not have those little cards in it . . . aarrrrggghh . . . :fsm_yarr:

EDIT: Also, I'm told I overuse, " . . . ". Is that true?


Yarrr...

Do ye know what a lads mag is? Your a pirate arn't ye?
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/


Return to “Pirate Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests