One word story

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Re: scrapings

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:24 am

Several earwigs were inside a slightly fluffy acorn stuck within a dog's meatballs. This was unusual, usually, but not for usual Thursdays. The dog stood upright limply, and braced his forepaws against a piano standing on a donkey cart. Luckily the donkey stood on another piano, unattached to the back of a meatball-sticker. Sombrero-wearing Pedro Almodovar busts fell from below the top of a nearby skyscraper, shattering both the calm and the earthenware. However, the donkey continued to move in a crazy but controlled trajectory towards Friday. "FRIDAY!!!", the earwigs cheered and began to prepare an immediate coffee&muffins benedict platter made from pure mithril aka tinfoil (as in "Lord of the Rings"). After feasting on a diet of insects, the earwigs told tales of Earwig "P" and his/her/its adventures in the land of orangutans.

"It was a dark and stormy knight," Earwig "Arr" sought shelter and said, "My chainmail was chafing most humidly the night-coloured waistcoat. I won't pay attention to that orangutan anymore!" KY Jelly seeped through the acorn coffee maker glurpingly. "If only I could remember my anti-chafing formula. That ape really confused the other side of my personality, the one that puts me in frilly waistcoats.

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:24 am

Several earwigs were inside a slightly fluffy acorn stuck within a dog's meatballs. This was unusual, usually, but not for usual Thursdays. The dog stood upright limply, and braced his forepaws against a piano standing on a donkey cart. Luckily the donkey stood on another piano, unattached to the back of a meatball-sticker. Sombrero-wearing Pedro Almodovar busts fell from below the top of a nearby skyscraper, shattering both the calm and the earthenware. However, the donkey continued to move in a crazy but controlled trajectory towards Friday. "FRIDAY!!!", the earwigs cheered and began to prepare an immediate coffee&muffins benedict platter made from pure mithril aka tinfoil (as in "Lord of the Rings"). After feasting on a diet of insects, the earwigs told tales of Earwig "P" and his/her/its adventures in the land of orangutans.

"It was a dark and stormy knight," Earwig "Arr" sought shelter and said, "My chainmail was chafing most humidly the night-coloured waistcoat. I won't pay attention to that orangutan anymore!" KY Jelly seeped through the acorn coffee maker glurpingly. "If only I could remember my anti-chafing formula. That ape really confused the other side of my personality, the one that puts me in frilly waistcoats.

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:40 am

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 am

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:51 am

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:06 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:19 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:24 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:28 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:46 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of the queen

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of the queen arachnid.
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:20 pm

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of the queen arachnid.

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said

black bart
Resident Weevil

fiddle

Postby black bart » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:41 am

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said fiddlesticks
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Swatopluk

Re: fiddle

Postby Swatopluk » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:06 am

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said fiddlesticks playing maniac
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:31 am

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said fiddlesticks playing maniac elves

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”